Skip to content
- To be eligible, films MUST NOT HAVE EXHIBITED PUBLICLY IN HARLEM, NY prior to The People’s Film Festival. Acceptations to this rule is at the discretion of the committee
- Priority is given to World Premieres for features & shorts.
- All films must be in English or with English subtitles. Foreign language films must be dubbed in English or presented in their original language with English subtitles.
- Promotional, instructional or industrial films, and raw documentation of performances are not eligible.
- Films must not have been broadcast on US television or online before the festival or commercially released on DVD/Blu-ray, VOD, or for download to the public.
- These rules will be strictly monitored.